Clinical Trial Coordinator
The Woolcock's Sleep and Circadian Research Group is a world leader, working to forge new ground in the understanding of the biology of sleep and the prevention and treatment of sleep disorders. The Group is seeking a Clinical Trial Coordinator on a Full-time basis for 1 year, with potential for extension. The main purpose of this role will be to oversee and manage the day-to-day administration and coordination of sleep research studies.
- Conduct and implement clinical trial protocols in sleep research
- Document preparation and development including ethics and governance documentation, study advertisements
- Assistance writing protocols and participant information sheets for investigator-initiated research
- Effective communication with and management of various stakeholders within the trial site and externally (eg trial sponsors, ethics committees)
- Participant recruitment, scheduling of participant visits, performing face-to-face and remote (telehealth) participant visits
- Data collection, data entry and monitoring of data ensuring highest-level data integrity
- Milestone and financial reporting
- General assistance and administration of research studies under the direction of principal investigators
- Assistance with training and oversight of junior team members conducting clinical research
- Minimum undergraduate degree in biomedical science, nursing, allied health, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the set-up and conduct of clinical trials.
- Knowledge of ICH GCP and other regulatory and ethical requirements for the conduct of clinical research in Australia
- Demonstrated high-level organisational, coordination and planning skills and computer competency
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge or willingness to acquire clinical skills in ECG collection, venepuncture, blood sample processing and other clinical techniques as required for study protocols
- Clear understanding and management of participant and research confidentiality and data integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in sleep research
- Clinical skills in ECG collection, venepuncture and sample processing
- You will have the opportunity to work for the leading respiratory and sleep research organisation in Australia.
- Salary Packaging - access up to $18,500 per annum in salary packing benefits, (this includes the entertainment card $2,500)
- Vibrant Glebe location
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter (including responses to the selection criteria above) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the role can also be directed to Emma. Applications will be considered as they are received.
Please Note: The Woolcock Clinic is a private health facility that follows the Public Health (COVID-19 Vaccination of Health Care Workers) Order 2021: Health care workers will need to have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine by 30 September 2021 and both doses by 30 November 2021 to continue working for NSW Health or a Private Health Facility
Residency Requirements: Australian citizens and Permanent Residents only (incl. New Zealand Citizens)
Current PhD Opportunities