Clinical Trial Coordinator
The Woolcock's Sleep and Circadian Research Group is a world leader, working to forge new ground in the understanding of the biology of sleep and the prevention and treatment of sleep disorders. The Group is seeking a Clinical Trial Coordinator on a Full-time basis for 1 year, with potential for extension. The main purpose of this role will be to oversee and manage the day-to-day administration and coordination of sleep research studies.
- Implement and conduct clinical trial protocols in sleep research
- Undertake venepuncture and cannulation duties regularly whilst maintaining high standard participant care
- Document development and preparation including ethics and regulatory documentation
- Effective communication with and management of various stakeholders within the trial site and externally (e.g., trial sponsors, ethics committees)
- Participant recruitment, scheduling of participant visits, performing face-to-face and remote (telehealth) participant visits
- Data collection, data entry and monitoring of data ensuring highest-level data integrity
- Minimum bachelor degree in nursing, allied health, science or a related field (applicants working towards a medical or nursing degree may also be considered)
- Minimum 1 year demonstrated experience in the set-up and conduct of clinical trials
- Established clinical skills including venepuncture and cannulation.
- Knowledge of ICH GCP and other regulatory and ethical requirements for the conduct of clinical research in Australia
- Proven high-level organisational, interpersonal, coordination and planning skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Clear understanding and management of participant and research confidentiality and data integrity
- Experience in sleep research
- Experience in conducting polysomnography / Sleep Technician skills
- Experience in biological sample processing and shipping
- Salary packaging options (up to $15,899 tax-free!!)
- Meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Join Australia’s leading respiratory and sleep research organisation
- Being part of a dedicated team
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a Clinical Trial Coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter (including responses to the selection criteria above) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions about the role can also be directed to Emma. Applications will be considered as they are received.
Please Note: The Woolcock Clinic is a private health facility that follows the Public Health (COVID-19 Vaccination of Health Care Workers) Order 2022: Health care workers will need to have received at least two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Residency Requirements: Australian citizens and Permanent Residents only (incl. New Zealand Citizens)
Current PhD Opportunities