Reports on demand from unique and powerful data sources
Data from the national surveys about breathlessness and difficult-to-treat asthma that ACAM has already conducted can be analysed on demand, with reports which include data and expert clinical commentary, for example:
- Symptom frequency/quality of life and medication use
- Prevalence of diagnosed lung and heart conditions (including asthma, COPD, bronchiectasis, ILD, lung cancer, heart failure, heart arrhythmia)
- Severity of breathlessness
- Occupational exposures and other risk factors for respiratory disease
- Comorbidities and adverse outcomes
- Burden of respiratory disease
- COVID-19 behaviour changes, vaccination willingness.
Data on demand
ACAM can work with your research team to design customised surveys or survey modules with a targeted respiratory focus – by request.
Contact our team to discuss your project proposal. Email email@example.com