Our interdisciplinary clinic is staffed with a variety of clinicians and we aspire to provide the highest level of patient care and services. We are seeking an energetic and service-oriented receptionist who will join a great team, supporting our core values of respect, excellence, partnership, support and opportunity.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming patients and visitors
- Arranging appointment bookings and referrals in person and by phone
- Patient billing, payments and updating of files
- Managing the phones
- General administrative and reception desk duties
- Previous experience working within a general practice or specialist medical practice
- High level of computer literacy and experience with electronic medical practice patient management systems and software
- An ability to multi-task and an eye for detail;
- An ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Professional presentation and a flexible 'can-do' approach.
- Interdisciplinary practice experience including anticipating Specialist requirements would be advantageous
- 22.8 hours a week
- Great team environment in an organization making a difference.
- As a not-for-profit organization the Woolcock is able to offer you the benefit of salary packaging which can increase your take home salary.
Current PhD Opportunities