Dr Janet Rimmer
Upper Airway Research Group
To conduct investigator-initiated and sponsored research studies (clinical trials) and research of the upper airways.
• Completion of HDM NAC (House Dust Mite Nasal Allergen Challenge) pilot study
• Prize for HDM NAC (House Dust Mite Nasal Allergen Challenge) poster presented at ASCIA
• Completion of CMP (Chitin micro-particles) Hay-fever study (conducted in the spring/summer of 2007 and 2008)
Continuation of investigator-initiated research studies in rhinitis, post-nasal drip and sleep disturbances in asthma and rhinitis.
• Completed the HDM NAC (House Dust Mite Nasal Allergen Challenge) study
• Resumed the sleep disturbances in asthma and rhinitis study
• Investigation of healthy controls with acoustic rhinometry
• Continuation of post-nasal drip research at St Vincent’s Hospital with Dr Richard Harve
Dr Janet Rimmer MBBS (Hons) MD (UNSW) FRACP
back to top of page